We are a small neighborhood business that relies on repeat customers. We stand on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards.
To that end, Erin Auto Care pledges to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services, and explain to the customer which of these is required immediately to correct existing problems, and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service.
- Use quality auto parts.
- Provide and honor manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the first time.
- Make every customer a satisfied customer.